Para la versión en español, haga clic aquí
Located at the Rising Harte Wellness Center
3800 Coolidge Ave, Oakland CA 94602
1035 Grayson St., Berkeley, CA 94710
Services are provided by experienced professionals using state of the art equipment and the highest standards of hearing health care. Our clinics offer friendly, client & family oriented services that meet your individual needs.
We provide comprehensive hearing evaluations as well as evaluations and fittings of hearing aids and other amplification devices. Our skilled staff specialize in serving both pediatric and adult populations in addition to working with deaf and hard of hearing programs for local school districts.
Our diagnostic services include:
• Newborn Hearing Screening
• Community Hearing Screening
Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
• Conventional Hearing Assessments
• Electrophysiological Evaluations
OAE (Otoacoustic Emission Evaluations)
ABR (Auditory Brainstem Response)
Hearing Aids & Devices
• Hearing Aid evaluations and consultation
• Hearing Aid dispensing and fitting
• Specialized pediatric hearing aid services
• Assistive listening devices including FM & other wireless solutions
• Protective custom ear plugs for water, noise, music protection, etc.
• Hearing aid checks, adjustments & programming
• Hearing aid repairs (including cleaning, tubing, and part replacements)
• Hearing Aids of all styles & to fit any price range
Support and Education
• Periodic hearing evaluations to monitor hearing sensitivity
• Counseling regarding communication, educational options & community services
• Referrals to local support services
Learn more about advanced hearing loss solutions and Cochlear implant technology at Cochlear Community Chapter events hosted at CEID. Each event is scheduled for Saturdays from 10am-12pm at our Berkeley location. Download the 2019 Chapter Meeting Flyer.
- January 12, 2019
- April 12, 2019
- July 13, 2019
- October 12, 2019
Our HIPPA Policy
Learn more about your rights and information available to you via our HIPPA policy as a patient of our Audiology Clinic. If you have any questions about your health information and our responsibility to help you, please read through our policy and reach out to us if you have questions.