Our Occupational Therapist (OT) at CEID offers assessment, treatment and resource services for a wide range of conditions and diagnoses, including sensory processing issues, feeding concerns, difficulties in fine/gross motor planning and coordination skills including handwriting difficulty, attention disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorders, visual motor issues and Developmental Delays.
Treatment methods & protocols include:
• Sensory Integration Therapy
• Handwriting Without Tears
• The Wilbarger Brushing/Joint Compression Protocol
• Kawar Vestibular- Ocular Protocol
• Astronaut Training
Background: Kelli Howie Parnall received her Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy from Samuel Merritt University in Oakland, CA, in 1996, and her Bachelor’ degrees at Pennsylvania State University. Since that time in private practice clinics, school-based OT, early intervention and home settings, Kelli has worked with children from birth to 18 years of age with a wide variety of diagnoses. Kelli’s extensive coursework has included Sensory Integration, Therapeutic Listening, the Alert Program, and Beckman Oral Motor techniques, and Handwriting without Tears.
Fees and other information:
• The hourly rate for all private Occupational Therapy services is $120.00 per session.
• Assessments and consultation available.
• Therapy sessions average 50 minutes.
• Comfortable clothing that will allow jumping, crawling, swinging and other play activities is required.
• We use state-of-the-art equipment in a large therapy space and are centrally located in West Berkeley.
• Sessions are currently available on weekday afternoons.
For more information or to schedule your Occupational Therapy Sessions please contact us!